March 22, 2011 – Newly released photos of the GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept truck by General Motors are causing quite a stir at the Charlotte, Matthews or Monroe Liberty Buick GMC truck dealer locations. GM débuted the GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept truck at the North American International Auto Show this year.
Newly-released photos of the GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept truck shows many changes since the vehicle’s previous photo release a few months ago. Included are the first photos of the design study’s interior; which has been upgraded to incorporate more luxurious and higher quality materials than the standard Sierra.
The GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept truck has many outstanding features that will definitely inspire the finished production version of the vehicle, even if this one is not the final truck version. This amazing new truck features a unique five-foot, eight-inch Crew Cab/short box body configuration that supports a wheels-at-the-corners proportion. Additional off-road elements include:
- Wider, 73-inch (1,853 mm) track for greater stability
- Approximately 3 inches (76 mm) greater ground clearance
- Custom front upper and lower control arms
- Specially constructed, Fox off-road shocks with remote fluid reservoirs (integrated in the wheel house liners)
- Front and rear jounce shocks
- Electronic front stabilizer bar disconnection
- 35-inch-tall BFGoodrich KM2 “mud terrain” tires mounted on 20-inch machined aluminum wheels
- Full composite underbody protection.
The GMC Sierra All Terrain HD will definitely be a truck worth waiting for when it rolls off of the assembly line and arrives at any of the Charlotte, Matthews or Monroe Liberty Buick GMC dealer locations.
These impressive trucks may be found at any of the Charlotte, Matthews or Monroe Liberty Buick GMC dealer locations. For more information on any new or used powerful GMC Sierra truck, visit www.clickliberty.com, download the 2011 GMC Sierra brochure here, or call 888-306-1908.
CCP Web Design Staff Writer: Kimberly Brouillette, 3/22/11